Information Collected About You
What kinds of information does GFN collect about me?
Generally speaking, we may collect the following information about you when you use the GFN Services:
- information you give us, including your name, email address, birth date, gender;
- information automatically collected when you use the GFN Services, such as your location and information collected via cookies, web beacons, or other technologies;
- information from other commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, or our business partners, which may include your interests, purchasing behavior and your activities online, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed.
Are there other parties collecting information about me that I should be aware of while using the GFN Services?
- Social Networking Services. You can use the GFN Services on third-party social networks, such as Facebook, and connect with third-party social networks through the GFN Services. With your consent, GFN may send the social networking service information about you, including information about your use of the GFN Services. These social networking services also may collect certain technical information about you, such as the IP address of the device you are using to access the GFN Services and the URL of the page you are viewing. For more information about how GFN works with social networking services, please click here.
How We Use Your Information
How does GFN use the information it collects about me?
- Payment Information. We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service and to prevent abuse of the GFN Services.
- Promotional Communications. We may use your information to:
- provide you with promotional information about GFN’s features, services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you; or
- provide information or offers to you that are related to the GFN Services on behalf of GFN’s business partners.
What information is stored as user IDs?